Monday 22 November 2010

Awards time!

The lovely Jenny over at The Life and Times of a Vintage Obsessive has very kindly bestowed upon me and my unassuming little blog the "One Lovely Blog" award! Such wonderful recognition; thank you! Coming just after this blog's first anniversary it makes the last twelve months seem even more worthwhile.


Now that I've got it, I must do the following:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who awarded it along with a link to their blog.
2. Send it on to 15 other bloggers that you have recently discovered.
3. Contact those bloggers and let them know they've been chosen.

So, without further ado, having accepted the award I now pass it on to the following 15 bloggers. I have to be honest, this award seems to have been going around a fair bit lately and it was a bit of a job to find fifteen of the blogs I'm following that didn't already have it, but I managed it! Here they are (messages to follow):

Blighty Boutique

English Rose Vintage Style

Lady Ginger

Old Lady Chic

Red Legs In Soho

Retro Chick

Straight Talking Mama

Tea With The Vintage Baroness

The Affected Provincial

The Frog's Eyebrows

The Hunt for Vintage

The Swing Of Things

Tuppence Ha'penny

Velvet & Old Laces

Welcome To Deluxeville

Congratulations all, and thanks again to Jenny. Toodle-pip!

10 comments:

  1. wow! thank you so much!!2 awards in one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thank you!

    I do like to get awards :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! :) More delish blogs for me to scour :) Hurrahs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it onto me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations and thank you! I'm honoured ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bruce, you and I have been traveling in the same circles! I also nominated the Baroness and Mary Deluxe, and superheidi nominated me! It's a nice virtual neighborhood! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there, type something! I enjoy reading all friendly and positive comments.

Followers

Popular Posts