Tuesday 22 June 2010

Back Soon

This will likely be my last blog post for while, as unfortunately (but necessarily) I must high myself to the hospital tomorrow afternoon to undergo an operation. As such you will probably not hear anything from me for at least 2 weeks, for which I apologise in advance.

In the meantime, however, to make up for my enforced absence I shall leave you with a veritable smorgasbord of "Eclectic Ephemera" that will hopefully keep you entertained at least part of the time until I return. And return I shall, have no fear, better than before! For now, though:

Singing!









Dancing!







Motor cars!



Aeroplanes!












Plus a couple of my favourite games:

Cricket, Vintage Car

So, for now at least, tinkerty-tonk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there, type something! I enjoy reading all friendly and positive comments.

Followers

Popular Posts