Wednesday 3 February 2010

40 wild birds play a Gibson Les Paul guitar

40 wild birds play a Gibson Les Paul guitar

I have always found the absurd and the bizarre very amusing; the Goons and Monty Python are just some of the comedy acts that have made me laugh over the years. The concept of Dadaism as an art form, whilst something of a closed book to me hitherto, has an appealing sound to it and I may just have to find out some more about it. This story is about what would seem to be a classic example of the genre and immediately tickled my funny bone. I think it is a gloriously comical yet accurate take on so-called "modern art" and an inspired idea, as so much absurdism is. Is it art? I will leave that for you to decide. Is it music? I've certainly heard worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there, type something! I enjoy reading all friendly and positive comments.

Followers

Popular Posts