Wednesday 21 April 2010

Crowds reminisce over road and rail heritage


A little bit of local interest now, featuring one of my favourite museums - the Castle Point Transport Museum. As a member I'm almost bound to tell you to drop in if you're in the area, but if you visit one of the open days that are held once every few months you'll get to ride round on a classic bus or two - lovely! A fascinating window into the history of local transport, vintage machinery and bygone times, all highly recommended. Good to see youngsters enjoying themselves (I was one myself once, you know) and here's hoping this particular museum is around entertaining and educating them for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there, type something! I enjoy reading all friendly and positive comments.

Followers

Popular Posts