Thursday 2 March 2023

Boo!


I say, it's been a while, hasn't it (where have we heard that before)?!  Crikey, even the Blogger interface has changed since my last post!  I've almost forgotten how all this works.  I fancy I shall also have to do a bit of Spring cleaning around the old thing.  Has it really been nearly 3 years?!  Does anyone still do this blogging malarkey any more or has everyone moved on to InstaTwitFaceWhatsTok, wearing funny goggles and waving to each other over the aether?  Anyway, do feel free to say "What ho!" in the comments if you are still following this cobwebbed corner of the Internet and although I won't threaten promise anything it is my intention to start posting again (in the same vein as before) as time, sources and health allows.  In the meantime, it's good to be back!

4 comments:

  1. Well, hullo! So you were merely hiding all this while. I did catch a glimpse of you in the meantime when I binge-read some Sherlock Holmes, but then you slipped back behind the curtain. It's very nice to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hullo Pipestrello! Thanks for the comment. Yes, life intervened, as they say, but now I'm back (hopefully) from the pages of Sherlock Holmes and it's good to be blogging among friends again.

      Delete
  2. Mr. Partington-Plans, so good to hear from you again! I hope this is just the first of many new posts for us to enjoy. Perhaps you could introduce your readers to Alex Mendham and His Orchestra? Also, lovely new hardback editions of Biggles are being published, which I think we can both agree is worth a mention. Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awfully kind of you, old chap! It is jolly nice to be here again, I must say. I hope to be back, on a semi-regular basis as life is very busy at the moment (which I hope to be able to tell you all a bit about at some point) and look forward to rediscovering the joys of blogging. I already have a few ideas for posts lined up but I must say I do like the sound of yours. Have I not mentioned Alex Mendham on here before? What an oversight! All the more reason for me to return and set things right!

      Delete

Don't just sit there, type something! I enjoy reading all friendly and positive comments.

Followers

Popular Posts