Thursday 14 November 2013

In the absence of news...

Hello, it's gone all quiet again!


I'm afraid the first two weeks of the month are sometimes very busy ones here at Partington-Plans Towers and often seem to coincide with a dearth of interesting news - many apologies once again for the lack of movement from this corner of the Internet!  I really do hope to have new things to blog about very soon and this little post is by way of getting me back into the swing of bashing something out on the old keyboard.

Sometimes it can be a little difficult, after more than a week of bloglessness, to summon up the vim to get going again.  But I'm always glad to come back to it in the end as the creative juices start swiftly flowing again.  I really do enjoy keeping this little blog - I wouldn't have [virtually] met all you nice people and had my vintage world so wonderfully, continually enhanced for one thing - with all the opportunities it has given me to write about and share with you all the aspects of the past that fascinate me. 

Speaking of fascinating aspects, do feel free to tell me about any interesting titbits of news you may have seen yourself that you think might fit in on here - or any other subjects you'd like to see me cover in the future.  I've had a couple of posts suggested to me by readers and fellow vintage bloggers in the past and this latest lull in proceedings strikes me as just the right time to put out the rallying call.  Don't be shy; I bet there have been times when you've thought "that's just the kind of thing Bruce would write about".  Or maybe not.  Either way I'm always open to suggestions, poised and ready to go!

In the meantime I'll continue to scour my various sources for any items of interest and maybe think of a few more topics of my own to throw into the mix.  My thanks as always to you, my loyal readers/followers, for taking the time out of your day to read my witterings which I hope will always be of some interest.   I value your comments, input and the sense of genuine friendship that pervades the vintage blogosphere.  I'm glad to continue to be a part of that.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen much of late, but I shall keep my eyes open for you.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there, type something! I enjoy reading all friendly and positive comments.

Followers

Popular Posts