Thursday 5 April 2012

Easter Greetings



A Happy Easter to all my readers, may you all have wonderful time whatever you're doing.  I'm away with the family for a couple of days, so we'll catch up after the Easter holidays when I look forward to seeing what you've all been up to.  Don't overdo the chocolate eggs, now!

Appropriately for Easter, I saw my first daf of the year today. 
Spring has definitely sprung, despite the indecisive weather.

Chances of Easter Parade being shown on the television over the Easter weekend?  Probably non-existent (although I see Bringing Up Baby is on BBC2 on Saturday).  Still, I leave you with this classic routine from the incomparable Fred Astaire.  Happy Easter To You!

4 comments:

  1. Your first daff? We've had them since January! Have a lovely Weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I expect it was the first one I noticed. I'm not terribly observant when it comes to flowers. ;-) Have a great weekend yourself; I hope things are continuing to improve for you.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful daff! Happy Spring and a Happy Easter to you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just sit there, type something! I enjoy reading all friendly and positive comments.

Followers

Popular Posts