Friday 8 January 2010

Charlie Chaplin to be made into cartoon

Charlie Chaplin to be made into cartoon

I have long been a fan of silent comedies and the early days of cinema in general and while Chaplin is not one of my favourite silent comedians I still appreciate his incredibly inventive, comedic ability. I am therefore overjoyed to see that plans are afoot to make a cartoon of him, something I'm certain Charlie would have been pleased with as well. Cartoons are the perfect medium for the sort of slapstick humour that Chaplin employed and I'm sure the people involved in this venture will have no trouble in thinking up new and hilarious situations for the little Tramp to become embroiled in. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't just sit there, type something! I enjoy reading all friendly and positive comments.

Followers

Popular Posts